Relaunch of VWN Press Service with advastamedia® and press application
We implemented a new project for our customer VWN Commercial Vehicles - the relaunch of the online presentation of the VWN Press Services for journalists and the online maintenance application for creating, releasing and editing press releases, images and videos. This was based on advastamedia® and a press application developed by Kittelberger.
The Press Service provides journalists with 24/7 access to press releases, digital press kits and image material.
The online maintenance application offers press officers the capability of managing and releasing press releases and images. A calendar/time function permits release at the allotted time either manually or automatically.
Online maintenance application for press officers:
- Inserting new text, image and video material
- Linking text and image material
- Extensive options for keywording
- Release (manual or time-controlled)
- Press releases generated automatically into PDF files
- Schedule management
- Compilation of press kits including automatic PDF generation
- Collecting images in the information basket and sending a download link to selected recipients to
- supply images irrespective of release status (e.g. if selected journalists are supposed to receive image material in advance or for internal coordination)
Press Service for journalists:
- Downloads of text, image and video material
- Downloads of digital press kits
- Compiling several press releases and images in an information folder and generating a PDF file containing all
- the contents in the information folder
- Extensive search functions
- Schedule overview
The application is run from the Kittelberger Data Center.