Landingpage Caddy 5
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWN) is an independent brand within the Volkswagen Group. For many years, Kittelberger has supported VWN's public relations work by operating and designing the press database. For the world première of the Caddy 5, Kittelberger has now built a landing page that provides journalists with a comprehensive package of information, images and videos.
Press material on the Caddy 5
Press information in 7 languages, 4 music sequences in 2 different formats, 9 videos, 1 animation in 2 languages and 101 pictures were intended to provde a vibrant setting for the new Caddy 5 and to support journalists in reporting on its world premiere.
Multilingual landing pages with many functions
In order to present this press material clearly, professionally and in time, the digital services team at Kittelberger created a landing page for the VWN press:
- Accessible to journalists with and without access to the press database
- CI-compliant, attractive and clear design
- Individual media can be downloaded
- Various download options for data packages ("pictures", "music", "videos", etc.)
- Thumbnails for photos, videos and animations
- Online publishing at the start time of the world premiere event
“The special thing about the creation of these landing pages for the VWN press was the time-sensitive implementation and the handling of secret information and previously unpublished press material. The contacts at VW Commercial Vehicles know that they can rely on us” says Tanja Frank - project manager at Kittelberger - about the implementation of the landing page.